Dungeon's & Dragons - Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos (ALT Cover)
Wizards of the Coast
Availability : Preorder
PACIFIC RELEASE DATE: 10th December 2021 (Previously was the 16 November)
Rollicking campus adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The greatest minds in the multiverse meet at Strixhaven University. Professors convey fantastic secrets to eager students, and life on campus is frenetic. But danger lurks even here. Campus hijinks mix with mishaps and sinister plots, and it’s up to you to save the day.
- Through the book’s multiyear campaign, players begin as first-year students who study, socialize, and adventure their way to graduation.
- Experience D&D in new ways through the academic challenges, extracurricular activities and jobs, and relationships explored on campus.
- Includes four adventures that can be played as stand-alones or woven together to create one campaign taking players from level 1 to level 10.
- Players can create characters using a new race presented in the book, an owlin, one of the owlfolk who study at the university.
- Adds new player character options including feats and backgrounds.
- Includes new spells and magic items that help your character feel connected to the college they choose to join.
- Encounter over forty magical, mysterious creatures and NPCs in the bestiary.
- Strixhaven can easily be dropped into any D&D world or campaign with the provided rules for adventuring as a student of magic.
CLICK HERE to order the Standard Cover.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.