Shadowrun: Battle of Manhattan
Requires Shadowrun, Twentieth Anniversary Edition; offers the character statistics, setting information, and plot points needed for GMs to take players on the third in a series of adventures that develops one of the classic Shadowrun themes—corporate machinations and double-crosses. This adventure presents both danger and opportunity to the player characters as corporate intrigue spills into open fighting in the streets of Manhattan.
- Brings runners to Manhattan and involves them in ever increasing corporate tensions that threaten to erupt into violence.
- Puts the runners in situations that will test the limits of their abilities, including a daring mid-air extraction.
- Ratchets up the tension of the first two adventures in the series and tests the runners’ ability to succeed in a hostile setting.
- Builds on plotlines, characters, and situations covered in previous books such as Corporate Guide and the Missions living campaign while developing plotlines that will be expanded on in future books.
- Can be played alone or as thestart of the Boardroom Backstabs series, which will have ramifications in the ongoing Shadowrun plotline.
- Provides complete non-player character statistics, player handouts, and all other information needed to let players dive into the adventure immediately.