Warhammer: Age of Sigmar - Extremis Starter Set
Availability : Out of Stock - Order-In
We currently have 0 available.
- 1x 80-page Warrior Edition Book (softback): Discover the lore of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, as well as the background of the factions and units in the book. The book also contains several introductory tutorial battleplans that utilise the miniatures in the set, designed to teach you the basics of the game in manageable chunks.
- 1x 56-page Core Rules Book (softback): Taking all the rules content from the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book (available separately), this book is ideal for when you're ready to expand your army and battle other players.
- 32x Plastic Push-fit Citadel Miniatures: At the heart of the Harbinger set are two armies of brand new miniatures, all cleverly designed so they can be pushed together without the need for glue. Each force includes three powerful units armed with devastating weaponry and wargear, and they can easily be bolstered with additional reinforcements to act as the elite core of a larger army. These models include:
- 10x Stormcast Eternals
- 1x Lord-Imperatant with 1x Gryph-hound:
- 3x Praetors
- 5x Vindictors
- 22x Kruleboyz
- 1x Swampcalla Shaman with 1x Pot-grot
- 10x Gutrippaz
- 10x Hobgrot Slittaz
- 5x Citadel Terrain: The landscapes of the Mortal Realms are littered with the ruins of past civilisations whose origins can be traced back to the Age of Myth, before the coming of Chaos. These glue-fit plastic terrain pieces are designed to bring your tabletop to life, and include the following:
- 1x Nexus syphon
- 1x Guardian idol
- 2x Domicile shells
- 1x Pile of pillars
- 6x Warscroll Cards and 2x Allegiance Ability Cards
- A 30" by 22.4" double-sided gaming mat
- 2x range rulers and 10x dice
- 2x Rules Reference Sheets
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.