Warhammer: Underworlds - Harrowdeep
Availability : Out Stock
We currently have 0 available.
- The complete rules for Warhammer Underworlds – clearer, sharper and tighter than ever before, introducing thrilling game mechanics like Grievous and Stagger, as well as containing lore and art that further explores Harrowdeep itself
- The complete Xandire's Truthseekers warband – a band of Thunderstrike armour-clad Stormcast Eternals and their aetherwing companion, adventuring into the dark of Ulgu on a quest from Sigmar himself. Build your warband with the four push fit plastic models, cast in blue plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their heroic strategies in battle.
- The complete Da Kunnin' Krew warband – a gang of sneaky, cutthroat greenskins from the swamps of Ghur aiming to claim the dark, dank corners of Harrowdeep for themselves. Build your warband with the five push fit plastic models, cast in dark green plastic, and build your decks with fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you channel the cunning and cruelty of Mork in battle.
- 2 double-sided game boards that can be used to assemble your battlefield
- Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points, and many, many more
- 48 universal cards – gambits, objectives and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for deck-building with Xandire's Truthseekers and Da Kunnin' Krew or bringing your favourite warband into Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep
- 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.