Vault Games may offer you the opportunity to preorder a product prior to its release to ensure its availability upon release. There's a few things that need to be clarified regarding these preorders.
- You are able to cancel your preorder at any time prior to the product being fulfilled and receive a full refund.
- If the product is offered at a reduced price at any time during the preorder period (including through our Preorder Discount pricing) after you have preordered, you are entitled to a refund of the difference.
- If the product is offered at a higher price at any time during the preorder period after you have preorders, we will honour the order for the price at the time of your order.
- We will do everything we can to ensure you receive your product, provided a limited preorder quantity wasn't advertised on the product at the time of your preorder. This can include, but is not limited to, purchasing from multiple distributors, purchasing from other retailers within Australia, or purchasing from international retailers.
- We will communicate to you if our supplier changes the date of a release or expected arrival of a product
All release or expected dates advertised on preorder products are estimates from suppliers or publishers. We have no control over these dates and they can change without prior notice.
Preorder products that have had a Preorder Discount price applied, will not be eligible for a discount using discount codes.
To preorder a product:
- You can place a preorder online through our online store. You will be required to pay 100% of the product price and any applicable shipping at the time of preorder. Please note that any other products in the order will be held until all products have arrived for fulfillment or been released.
- You can place a preorder in-store. You will be required to pay a minimum of 50% of the product price. The further 50% must be paid prior to receiving the product. Any outstanding preorders that have not been fully paid within one (1) week of the product releasing, may have their orders cancelled and refunded to allow those waiting for the product to receive it if preorders have exceeded the originally available quantity.