Store Conditions of Entry
- This store is a Purchase-To-Play store. Please buy at least a snack or drink on entry to play. Alternatively, you can pay $10 (per person) for up to 4 hours of play.
- No outside drinks allowed (Water’s ok… we’re not monsters).
- Outside meals are allowed provided the same item or similar isn’t already sold in store (eg Subway, Kebabs, Guzman...)
You are responsible for any mess you create. Please check your area and discard of any rubbish when you depart.
- No shirt, No shoes, No service.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
- Alcohol can only be served to customers over the age of 18. Please have photo ID available if requested. Failure to present photo ID means you won’t be served alcohol.
- Follow the Vault Games Rules of Play
Take care of the Library games as if they were your own, placing everything back in the game box neatly for the next players.
- Vault staff reserve the right to remove patrons from the play space. This may be due to demand, events being held on any given day, or patrons not following the conditions of entry.
- Just want to browse? No problem, come on in. Staff are always at hand if you’re looking for something in particular.