Dungeon's & Dragons - Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft (ALT Cover)
Wizards of the Coast
Availability : In Stock
Terror stalks the nightmare realms of Ravenloft. No one knows this better than monster scholar Rudolph Van Richten. To arm a new generation against the creatures of the night, Van Richten has compiled his correspondence and case files into this tome of eerie tales and chilling truths.
Discover the mysteries of Ravenloft, mist-shrouded lands where infamous Darklords lurk among ageless vampires, zombie hordes, cosmic terrors, and worse. Then make your choice. Will you create your own Domains of Dread, settings to host endless terrifying adventures? Or will you join the ranks of haunted heroes who embrace macabre lineages, dual-edged Dark Gifts, haunted subclasses, and other forbidden powers?
The mists of Ravenloft are rising. Overcome your dread or forever be its prisoner!
- Ravenloft’s expanded Domains of Dread return for the first time in Fifth Edition!
- Travel (perhaps even by choice) to familiar domains and discover new ones.
- Encounter a horrific assortment of creatures from the monstrous bestiary.
- Unleash a treasure trove of new story hooks, character options, and campaign customization to bring one of the most exciting Dungeons & Dragons settings to life!
- Everything the Dungeon Master needs to craft a horror-themed campaign for Dungeons & Dragons, including rules and advice for building custom domains and darklords using established horror tropes or your own special blend.
- Includes a brand new adventure sure to add thrills and chills to your game.
- Introduces character lineages, including dhampi, hexblood, and reborn.
- Presents dark gifts for characters that flesh out your place in the Domains of Dread.
- Adds two new subclasses, the College of Spirits for bards and the Undead pact for warlocks.
- A host of new backgrounds and trinkets themed specifically for a horror setting.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.