Call Of Cthulhu: Keeper Screen Pack (7th ed.)
Availability : Out of Stock - Order-In
All the Important Rules, Charts, and Maps at a Glance!
The Keeper’s Screen Pack enhances your games of Call of Cthulhu with scenarios, reference tables, and maps that increase the flow of play, and help to immerse you in the horror of the Mythos.
The Call of Cthulhu Keeper Screen Pack is the next step for any Keeper, after the Keeper Rulebook. More than just a play aid, the Keeper Screen Pack offers a wide range of Call of Cthulhu essentials.
- The Screen -mounted on thick hardcover stock, folding out to 34 inches wide with evocative artwork facing the players. The rear of the screen summarizes important mechanics, statistics and charts, and allows every Keeper to stay on top of the most common rules in the game. A separate booklet of the most commonly-referenced rules in the game allow for players and keepers alike to spend less time flipping through rulebooks, and more time saving the world.
- The Scenarios - inside are two ready-to-play scenarios, each set in 1920s New England—the signature Call of Cthulhu setting. Twelve premade characters allow new players to jump into the action.
- Blackwater Creek is a non-linear scenario about what happens when the Mythos taints a small town.
- In Missed Dues, investigators operating on the wrong side of the law follow up on a missing cat burglar for a local mob boss
- The Maps - a set of large, full-color maps round out the set. Featuring the world, Lovecraft Country, and the city of Arkham itself. These maps will be useful in a wide range of Call of Cthulhu scenarios, and will be a handy reference when penning your own tales of Mythos horror!
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.