Availability : Out of Stock - Order-In
The prosperous Kingdom of Greengully, ruled for centuries by the Forever King, has issued a decree to its citizens to colonize the vast lands beyond its borders. In an effort to start a new village, the Forever King has selected 6 citizens for the task, each of whom has a unique set of skills they use to build their charter.
Charterstone features the following:
- no rules to learn before the first game: you will build the rulebook as you play
- engine-building elements within each game and over the course of the campaign
- a branching storyline where short-term decisions impact long-term mechanisms
- time as a resource, impacting the cost to use buildings and player order
- one component that has never been in a board game (update: 1 game has it!)
- 85+ "crates” to unlock: 350+ unique cards, 230+ wooden tokens, and 36 metal coins
Your journey through Charterstone's many secrets will last 12 games, but it doesn't end there. Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind, variable worker-placement game.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.