Cyberpunk Red: Data Pack
R. Talsorian Games, Inc.
Availability : Out of Stock - Order-In
We currently have 0 available.
When you’re stalking the streets of Night City, it pays to know the locals and where they’re lurking. One wrong move and you could end up as Bozo bait or worse. And when you’re the GM of a Cyberpunk RED game, knowing the score is even more important. Otherwise, your RED adventure might bog down in a ton of tiny stuff that can make or break a good game.
- But fear not, chooms. Because we’ve got you covered with a fistful of tools useful for GM and player alike—the Data Pack. In this handy folio, you’ll find:
- Twelve maps featuring environments every Cyberpunk RED game needs, including combat zone intersections, highway overpasses, badland wastes, and Megacorp helipads.
- A handy set of encounter tables to bring your Night City to life, including subway strangers, Night City hotspots, badass freelancers, and Midnight Market stalls.
- A stash of offiicial Cyberpunk RED Character sheets.
- And a bunch of all new, ready to run Screamsheet adventures that can be used with all the stuff above!
So grab your dice and your favorite Minami 10—it’s time to hit the Street in style. Cyberpunk RED style!
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.