Dune RPG: Gamemaster's Toolkit
Availability : In Stock
We currently have 4 available.
"The men tell strange stories of you, Paul. They say you've all the powers of the legend -- nothing can be hidden from you, that you see where others cannot see."
The Imperium is a place of mystery, and only Shai Hulud truly understands the shifting the tides of the desert sand. Protect your secrets with the official Dune: Adventures in the Imperium Gamemaster's Screen, a high quality multi panel portrait format screen that features plenty of content to control the greatest power in the universe.
This four panel decorated screen includes a 32 page booklet offering all manner of gamemaster support. The perfect way to build your story and perhaps even your legacy on the dunes of Arrakis.
The Gamemaster's Toolkit contains:
- Beautiful artwork that wraps around the outer facing panels of the screen.
- Reference tables and key rules
- 32 page Gamemaster booklet with tools and advice on creating and running a Dune: Adventures in the Imperium campaign. The booklet contains:
- Adventures in the Imperium - a discussion of the themes and conflicts in Dune and how to use them in your campaign to create new adventures. Each theme comes with several scenario outlines.
- Adventure Generator - based on the John Carter system this section offers a wealth of tables and charts to randomly create a Dune adventure and populate it with NPCs.
- Intrigues - 4 ready-made intrigues that set up a situation for the player characters to investigate
- Locations - 3 fully detailed locations, complete with NPCs and scenario hooks - a spice smuggler den, an underworld den in Arrakeen and a House Wakyu spacecraft for passage on a Guild Heighliner.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.