Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Case: Creatures
Wizards of the Coast
Availability : Out of Stock - Order-In
Unleash a menagerie of creatures with this set of creature tokens for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This campaign case equips the Dungeon Master with a large set of customizable creature tokens that will complement any D&D adventure or home brew campaign. The high-quality creature discs and broad selection of reusable creature clings makes this kit ready for any encounter. It’s also the perfect companion to Campaign Case: Terrain. Use these Campaign Cases together to create a premium experience for all your adventures.
- 64 weighted plastic discs that come in 3 sizes and 4 colors for maximum flexibility in encounter creation—40 medium sized creature tokens, 20 large sized creature tokens, 4 huge sized creature tokens
- 5 sheets of fully illustrated reusable creature clings—simply apply a cling to a disc to create customized Creature Tokens ready for any encounter
- 2 removable custom token storage trays
- 1 storage folder for creature clings
- 1 durable storage case with a magnetic closure and a rope handle designed to take your adventure on the road
- 1 outer box with all-new art that protects the keepsake box
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.