Dungeons & Dragons - Dungeon Master's Dungeon Kit
Wizards of the Coast
Availability : Out of Stock - Order-In
We currently have 0 available.
Delve into the dungeons’ depths.
This kit equips the Dungeon Master with a screen and other tools that are perfect for running D&D adventures through dungeons, whether ruined or thriving.
The Dungeon Master’s screen features a painting of a fantastic vista that plunges into the deep reaches of a mountain. Useful rules references cover the screen’s interior, with an emphasis on dungeon-delving.
- DM screen specially designed for dungeon delving, with tables for encountering monsters and exploring ruins and dungeons
- Features 36 punch out dungeon geomorph cards with pathway connection points, perfect for planning a dungeon during game preparation or for coming up with a map in the middle of play
- Customizable double-sided dry-erase sheet offers unlimited versatility for tactical gameplay. Numbered grid for sketching maps or placing random encounters or treasure on one side, and summary of the main actions a character can take in combat on the other
- 18 illustrated punch out condition cards, including mold and slime cards for dungeon encounters
- 9 punch out numbered and illustrated initiative cards to easily track the turn order for players, monsters, and nonplayer characters
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.