Middle-earth™ Strategy Battle Game Fall of the Necromancer™
Availability : Out Stock
We currently have 0 available.
Inside this 72-page hardback supplement, you will find:
- History of the Necromancer: A guide to Sauron's return 1,000 years after his defeat at the hands of Isildur, the founding of Dol Guldur, and the events leading up to his defeat by the combined might of the White Council.
- Scenarios: 13 narrative play Scenarios, including background, board layouts, objectives, rules, and more.
- Fall of the Necromancer Campaign: Rules to link the 13 Scenarios together into an extended campaign, featuring powerful benefits or additional challenges for players depending on who won the previous battle.
- Armies: Background details and rules for five armies linked closely to the Necromancer's fall: The White Council, Radagast's Alliance, Halls of Thranduil, the Dark Powers of Dol Guldur, and the Dark Denizens of Mirkwood. Each section features the units available to that army, bonuses available for fielding a pure or green army of that alliance, and tactical insight on the strengths and weaknesses of your force.
- Legendary Legions: Rules for four brand new Legions: Rangers of Mirkwood, the Vanquishers of the Necromancer, Pits of Dol Guldur, and Rise of the Necromancer. Each provides a restricted army composition that grants an additional suite of rules for the Legion to take advantage of.
- The Necromancer Painting Masterclass: Learn to paint Sauron the Necromancer in his shadow-and-flame colour scheme as depicted in The Hobbit™ films.
- Ruins of Dol Guldur Painting Masterclass: Painting guide for the Ruins of Dol Guldur terrain kit, featuring tutorials for stonework, metal, and various organic features such as vines and dead trees.
- Forces of Good and Forces of Evil Showcase: A selection of Citadel and Forge World models highlighting key units for each of the armies in this supplement.
You will need a copy of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual, Armies of the Lord of the Rings, and Armies of the Hobbit to use this expansion.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.