Pathfinder 2nd Edition: Bestiary 3
Availability : In Stock
We currently have 4 available.
With more than 300 classic and brand-new monsters, this 320-page beautifully illustrated hardcover rulebook completes the collection of creatures begun in the first two Pathfinder Bestiary volumes. From classic creatures like clockworks and tooth fairies, returning favorites like imperial dragons and mighty titans, to brand-new menaces found all over Golarion, this must-have tome of monsters designed to challenge characters of any level is an essential companion to your Pathfinder game!
Pathfinder Bestiary 3 includes:
- More than 300 monsters drawn from mythology and folklore, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
- Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
- Comprehensive monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
- Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about even more of Pathfinder’s most popular friends and foes!
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.