Thirsty Sword Lesbians: Advanced Lovers & Lesbians
Evil Hat Productions
Availability : In Stock
Draw your sword and bare your heart with new character types, fresh settings, and even more ways to enjoy the Thirsty Sword Lesbians roleplaying game!
Lace up your skates and settle old scores in a wasteland roller derby, explore the jungles of Venus as part of a planet-roving band of futuristic battle bards, or pick up your favorite Arthurian legend and MAKE. IT. GAY. With over twenty new settings, you’re sure to find just the right hook to delight and entice your table.
Crafted by an all-star team assembled from the best and brightest of the indie RPG scene, Advanced Lovers and Lesbians shines a spotlight on the game’s universal themes of found family and deep emotional connections. Innovative new playbooks and alternate rules offer novel story arcs for your next game of Thirsty Sword Lesbians.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Ten new playbooks, including the shapeshifting Naga, the shrewd Investigator, the synthflesh Hologoddess, and the family-minded Matriarch
- Twenty-one new settings—ready your bow in late Heian Japan or strum your guitar in orbit of near-future Saturn—each one full of relatable characters and dramatic plot hooks
- Four detailed adventures: Fashion & Slashin’, Romancing the Throne, Starlight of the Lunar Realm, and Through the Looking Glass make it easy for your group to quickly pick up and play a game of Thirsty Sword Lesbians
- Custom rules to support settings with unique elements
- An appendix of random tables full of inspiration for characters, settings, and storylines plus a set of Friend, Threat, and Plot tables tailored to each and every one of the game’s 19 playbooks
- Beautiful, full-color artwork that captures the full spectrum of characters you can play as part of the diverse, expansive, and unabashedly queer worlds found within
Shipment Processing Time
All orders, if the item was in-stock at the time of purchase, are processed within 2 business days of the order being placed, or, if the item was out of stock at the time of purchase, within 2 business days of the product arriving in store.
Preorders are processed in a timeframe that allows for the product to arrive on or after the release date.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Orders to non-PO Box addresses are shipped via courier at a flat rate of $12 per order. Please note parcels have authority to leave, unless you request otherwise.
Orders to PO Box addresses are shipped via AusPost at a flat rate of $12 per order.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If you feel your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us at by clicking here.
Returns & Refunds
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.